some wonderful people have written about us & included our yarn in their publications!
- Mary Jane Mucklestone included our worsted weight, Gabbro base for her Maalie hat in the promotion of her latest book, Fair Isle Weekend.
- Our organic cotton & wool, fingering weight base, Hornfels was included in Issue 8 of Nomadic Knits.
- LaChaun of Gist yarn had Kelli on their podcast. Listen here.
- John Martin wrote the Wool and Wine book in which some of our handspun and naturally dyed yarn is featured, as well as seeds from Pollinator Project. A great book for all wool and wine lovers.
- The Food and Fibers Project featured us on their blog where we talk about how everything is connected.
- We've been in ecoenclose's eco-friendly holiday gift guide for three years now!
Want to interview or collaborate with us? Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org